- Register and attest to the standards of the ALEP.
- Submit a dossier of your professional experience from the last 5 years. Please review the scoring rubic carefully.
To view successful dossiers, please see these examples:
- Document 100 hours of Continuing Education.
- Provide (3) Letters of Recommendation from peers outside your organization or from clients.
- Interview with members of the Commission.
For a complete listing of the current ALEPs, search our directory:
Search ALEP Directory
Core Competencies of the ALEP
To learn more about the competencies and the
knowledge, skills, and traits, click here
||August 11, 2023 for September Interviews
November 13, 2023 for December Interviews
||To be determined. Conducted virtually.
There will be a schedule of fees to apply for the program as well as a recertification and maintenance fee payable each year. When the recertification is due, no additional fee will be required as long as the yearly fee is current. Click here
to view the fee schedule.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]