SAVE THE DATE
2024 Annual Chapter Conference
January 24-26, 2024
Call for Speakers
The Saskatchewan Chapter Conference Committee is now accepting speaker submissions for our conference January 24-26, 2024 in Weyburn, SK.
All sessions are 60 minutes in length and rooms will be set theater style. NO MORE THAN 3 SPEAKERS PER SESSION.
Conference Theme: Community Reimagined
Primary preference will be given to proposals that include:
- students, teachers, or administrators;
- relate to the conference theme;
- offer a fresh perspective;
- show relevance and engagement;
- and exhibit measurable and achievable learning objectives.
Please note the sessions are to be educational in nature. Sales, product, or marketing presentations will not be accepted.
Submit Your Proposal
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: December 22, 2023
April 9-12, 2024
Cultural Crossroads in Education
Click here for more information and to register for the conference.